Frequently Asked Questions
Is Credit Training legal?
Is Credit Training and Education worth my time and money?
What can I expect when I enroll in Credit Education?
What is Your Policy?
- We will aim to resolve at least 25% of credit issues on your report.
- We will aim to resolve these issues within six months from the time you retain our services.
- You have at least four negatives on your credit report at the time of signing up with us.
- You have not used a credit-consulting agency nor attempted to repair your credit two years previous to signing up for our services.
- You agree to send us updated reports from the three credit bureaus to us within 5 days of receiving them.
- You continue to receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
- Obtaining your credit reports will often come at an additional cost to you; you should budget $20 to $30 / month for this service, paid directly to a 3rd party (which we will recommend).